Air Tool Caddy
I'm currently sold out of all sizes of Air Tool Caddies. Due to an extensive backlog with high volume customers at my local manufacturer, I do not know when I will have these back in stock.
If you'd like to be added to a list to be notified when they are again ready to ship, please email me at email@example.com with the size and quantity of items you are interested in.
4 tool, 9 tool and 12 tool sizes:
• 4 tool Caddy is 7.5” long. A great addition on the post of a lift to keep a few often used tpols at hand. Also great to hold a few styles of air chucks, blow guns, etc. near the compressor while providing a shelf for your pressure gauges.
• 9 Tool Caddy is 17.5” long, perfect for hanging on a wall or on the end of a roller chest or mobile tool cart.
• 12 tool Caddy is 23.5” long.
• Unique covered coupler design prevents grinding grit and dust from entering tools and provides superior
strength to basic angle style holders with slots.
• Air coupler cover doubles as a convenient shelf for often used items such as safety glasses, punch set,
tape measure, etc.
• Self-stowing angled slots prevent tools from falling out on mobile cart applications.
• Easy one handed operation (unlike holders using more expensive multiple air chucks)
• Original design, precision formed in the USA.
• Accepts all common ¼” plug style couplers (Industrial, Lincoln, ARO, Tru-Flate, Schrader).
• Contact us if you use 3/8" Industrial or ARO or one of the less common 1/4" Japanese, European, or Open-Flow styles
and we will machine one to fit these
for you at no additional cost.
• Thick .090" aluminum is strong but still easily to drill if you want to customize to hold other tools and
accessories such as screwdrivers, pry bars, etc.
Optional Lockable Version:
• Prevent co-workers from borrowing tools in commercial shops and for maximum retention in service truck
and race trailer applications.
• Includes tool caddy with tabs for both locked and in use stowed positions for provided lock bar.
• Lock bar can be secured with a small user provide combination or keyed pad lock of your preference.
Multiple mounting options:
• Mounting holes for 9” and 12” rib centers on corrugated metal siding and traditional 16” stud centers.
• Can be mounted to smooth, clean surfaces with 3M VHB tape when used with smaller, lighter tools.
Be sure to check out the optional Accesory Caddy which mounts to the Air Tool Caddy to organize your die grider bits, burrs and other accesories.
Shipping Outside of the Continental US:
For these shipments please contact us with your address for a quote.
SELECT OPTION FROM DROP DOWN MENU BELOW, THEN ADD TO CART